Sunday, March 19, 2006

no liqourice here! best before end

but then after the end what happens? after the end?.. uh...I came so unprepared...





As Kremlin is falling on the background, this whole thing pours all over my face with purity and [Godot]. The statues I erected while waiting, they never cry. Hollywood's wind is a howl. Allen Ginsberg visits me once again among the waiters and the drunk. clever and weird. "Those statues over there are truly massive," - he remarks. "Yes. Yes they are," - I am confident because even though our measurement systems are interfering, our aesthetic comprehension is still in tune. "They will not cry, you know," - it is my biggest innovative creation, the non-crying statues, and I am extensively proud of it, so why not mention it over and over to clever and weird people? "Do you like avocados?" he asks. "They are fruit, you know." Now, this is from something completely different. Take a potato and put a message in it. Make two potatoes dance as if they are shoes with forks as legs. Watch Kremlin falling. My statues do not cry. I will not show them to anyone anymore. So wealthy today. You?


hug time

time to hug
hug the time - it's been good to good people

5 Comments:

Blogger Zosja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20/3/06 10:08 AM  
Blogger Zosja said...

that was too sad. I didn't mean it to be sad, it was a glorious day

31/3/06 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and brilliant invention. Maybe I will do Charlie Chaplin for my statues, and try to dry thier tears and let them smile until I fall asleep, and they are left alone again in the snow in the courtyard

1/4/06 6:26 PM  
Blogger Zosja said...

do Charlie Chaplin for me

1/4/06 7:05 PM  
Blogger Zosja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/4/06 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home