Friday, August 17, 2012

of course

only one thing: of course





the cat, revisiting, sits across the hallway. the cat is rude and non-willing to kneel with us. his grey whiskers are notably throbbing, exhausted and rude, perspiring in this weather. the cat, with his drinking bottle, not willing to be considerate, almost vulgar in his showy carelessness

we are kneeling in front of each other.

both came

to kneel and to recollect

this time is perverted.

our usual efforts to keep the cat in a lyrical mood are now weak and shaky. we are now reaching the very targets we want to miss. bohemian clutter joins us for chatter
I want to turn and run. I turn and I see the cat, holding half a head.I smile and return

we remove ourselves. we ignore the cat. we have to ignore the cat. we ignore the cat. looking around, the cat's hair is all over the place. we have to ignore the place and it's all over

sore eyes - we used them as doorways, large and electric, the eyes.

stretched and sickly-inflamed, our eyeslots are now the closed doors. pick the right key, but the "closed down" sign is blindingly intense. it pulses

regretting that he came, the cat is chewing a stick of celery, bored and disgusted with our sickness

we are one and one and the cat



and then I forget what happened










except for this:
you said "you're so sweet" and "your hair smells nice" and "didn't you order wine?" and "you can have as much of my food as you want" and "too bad your bus is coming soon, I can't take you home with me right now" and "why don't you just do me tonight"

and before we died too suddenly we were on our way to your house and you said "I'm going to get you!" and "I am BAAAD" and " we're taking a taxi" - that last one without waiting for me to consent, which made me angry, of course, and sarcastic as we rode that last in our lives yellow engine kidnapper.

and before we died some more our profiles were in your mirror and ...

no window blinds on my skin.

and then we laid there dying, we laid there, dying.

I didn't know, how could I, it was ********. me laying with you, dying

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home