Monday, October 16, 2006

NOBODY LIVES IN THIS PLACE*

but nobody lives in this world. and so after all this 'madly believing' crap I have to go back. I have to. nobody lives in this world.

nobody sees it. this is mine. amazingly variant, glittering and full of wonder. damn it noone is here to play.

crushing in the same plane. I am so done living in my world. this is what it is this is what it is. my unresolved psychic that resounds in my newly created nightmares. it is the panic-fear of being not understood. Incommunicable..


I cannot live here any more I am claustrophobic of imagined spaces. metaphors are armies that have invaded my mind and oh god oh god... let me overturn all your city buses, this is MY city, and buses are NOT allowed in My city (they make me motion sick). so let me crush them all. nobody is capable of getting inside this train of vaguely expressed ambiguous mushiness. letting too much inside, leaving no room for wonderful honey beehives.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home