Friday, August 17, 2012

Was it long time ago that I found you? Found. Was it that I found. you? found you.


(she would kiss and touch and look but she would not hug. I was watching her once as she awoke from wherever she was, uprose from my bed, reached for the glass of water - she always drank water as often as she could, gently, silently. An indispensable ritual, replenishing weary body. She got up and started towards the door, undressed as she were. I followed. I stopped her just as she extended her long artistic arm to the door knob. I embraced her, ready to torment myself in pleasuring her. She quietly allowed that. For a few rhyming moments we stood motionless, both facing the door: me, wrapped around her delicate soul and her, allowing that to me. And then she briefly turned her face to see my eyes and disappeared in the hall)

saw myself in dots and dashes, hidden forcefully by careful symbology - your courtesy extended - no need

I would hold his hand, I would look at him through his eyes, I would kiss, I would touch, but I would never let myself be exhausted by embrace. space clear and definite. and then the moments of cosmic closeness come to bring us both onto the very peak.

I rose up from the bed in that place where he was staying. I thought about putting on some clothes before going to the bathroom. But the house slept in its deafness and the courtesy of our hosts was careful and comforting. As I walked up to the door of our room he breezed in close behind me. A stove that emanated a steady heat. All that I ever wanted to do myself.
Unreasonable, what a warm word.

other spirits haunting your creative process - I looked at them and turned away: how can your world be something other than just ME...

standing before the clutter of prose, with my back turned to him. youwannaturnthelightoff?
sitting in the corner, pulled himself up by his eyes and heart. no.
his eyes, having briefly stumbled into my eyes, take off to wander freely. becauseIwannalookatyou.



I found. you.

I.found.you

many ghosts before you were gone again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pareidolia said...

are you inside?

18/12/05 8:35 PM  
Blogger Zosja said...

can you remember when you were inside? do you wish to remember?

18/12/05 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home