Friday, August 17, 2012

step off the plane, I'd get you a bouquet, but I am sustainable, so here is a plant
it's tomorrow your body time but please don't tell me what's going to happen in the future
I want to see it for myself


a bare-footed boy-brute with a bold bean-shaped head, blood-red veins buried beneath his barked skin. bistered holes in place of eyes, bony-naked. stares at me from my mirror

let the stare glow. stare is harmless
two bats come to spend the night on top of the window screen on the ceiling. they are a couple. how poetic and not.

I like it. there is no sequence. there will never be sequence. the wrist watch was violated as I was locking the door behind me.
save it. I will only wear a watch when I really need to know what time it is

abavakava

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home